- Includes continental breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- Pay $159per adult to upgrade to a Beach Bungalow in Bora Bora *
- 4 nights Garden Bungalow, Village Temanuata Beach, Bora Bora.
- 3 nights (One night first & two nights last) Deluxe Room, Hotel Tahiti Nui, Papeete.
- Return airport coach and launch transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Bora Bora hotels)
- *Valid for travel 16 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019 only. For other travel dates, please ask Our Specialists.
- Please ask Our Specialists for kids prices.
- From 16 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019
- $2899pp for travel 01 to 31 Mar 2019
- $3099pp for travel 01 Apr 2019 to 30 Jun 2019 & 01 to 31 Oct 2019
- $3199pp for travel 23 Jul 2019 to 23 Sep 2019
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Book this Holiday Package
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland, return domestic economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti from Papeete to Bora Bora including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 28 June 2019 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 26 November 2018 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.