Fly to Tahiti and its islands to give the best of yourself in paradise! Participate in the 3rd edition of the Tahiti Swimming Experience and swim in the turquoise waters of Moorea!
Two days of sporting events await you on the beautiful beach of Temae!
- November 30th, 3 races of 10, 6 and 2 kilometers will be organized
- December 1st, the competition reaches its peak with a relay between Moorea and Tahiti
Hold on, as the dream getaway continues. After Tahiti and Moorea, end your journey in style with the sumptuous lagoon of Bora Bora. You will stay in in guesthouses and charming small hotels that will not fail to seduce you.
You can add activities of all kinds to your itinerary. A helicopter tour to admire Moorea from above, a cultural hike surrounded by lush vegetation to discover the Afareaitu waterfall or a guided tour in transparent kayak to enjoy the of the lagoon’s treasures… a multitude of options are available! Our Travel Consultants will select the most beautiful excursions according to your desires.
Don’t wait any longer to book your stay and dive into the heart of an adventure you won’t forget!
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip international airfare from Auckland on Air Tahiti Nui
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- Interisland transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 2 nights with Continental Breakfast at the Relais Fenua in a Studio
- 3 nights with American Breakfast at the Hotel Les Tipaniers in a Garden Bungalow with kitchen
- 3 nights with Continental Breakfast served in room at the Hotel Matira in a Lagoon View Bungalow
- 1 night at the Relais Fenua in a Studio
- The registration package (for both November the 30th and December the 1st)
Ask for special offer SEVNZ12
Book this Holiday Package
This package does not include : City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night Meals not appearing on the program Tips Travel insurance *Price per person, based on double occupancy **Rate calculated for a stay from November, 28th to December, 07th 2019
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.