From September the 23rd to the 27th, the Tahiti Golf Open International is back for a 34th edition within the Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course. Whether they are aficionados or professionals, local and international players will confront one another on an 18-hole round, in an astounding landscape, where vertiginous mountains face a turquoise lagoon. With a golf course by the lake, right between land and sea, keep your eyes on the ball but do not forget to take a look at the breathtaking view over the lagoon. Undeniably, this event is the occasion to improve your swing while getting to meet new people in a paradisal setting.
As you arrive, take the ferryboat to Moorea and discover the garden pool bungalow of the Manava Beach Resort & Spa in which you will indulge yourself during the whole competition. Take some time to rest as you go back to Tahiti, make the most of these two days to explore the main attractions of the island.
THIS HOLIDAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip airfare from Auckland on Air Tahiti Nui
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- Interisland transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 5 nights with American Breakfast at the Hotel Manava Beach Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
- 1 night with Continental Breakfast at the Hotel Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Suite
- Tahiti Golf Open International 2019 registration package: green fees + tournament + awards evening with dinner cocktail on September the 27th
Book this Holiday Package
This package does not include : -City taxes of approx. $2-5 per person/per night -Meals not appearing on the program -Tips *Price per person, based on double occupancy **Rate calculated for a stay from September 23rd, 2019 to September 30th, 2019
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.