A relaxing Polynesian experience. Moorea is just a 7-minute flight or a fast 30 mIns catamaran ferry ride from Tahiti. In Moorea, life moves at a slower pace. Its natural beauty blends harmoniously with the environment creating the perfect getaway. Excursions to see the colorful array of fish and stingray feeding are popular activities! Moorea is the perfect combination of relaxation and adventure; from its turquoise lagoon to its lush vegetation and pinneaple fields on the mountain side, you have plenty of options to personalise your stay!
Whatever you are after sunbathing and sipping a cocktail by the pool or you want to experience an ATV tour to admire the beautiful view points of the island, Moorea has it all.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- International Airfare Auckland-Papeete-Auckland with Air Tahiti Nui
- Traditional Welcome Flower Lei/Meet & Greet service on arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Round-trip Ferry Papeete-Moorea-Papeete
- 1 night accommodation in Tahiti (breakfast included) – Hotel Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort – Deluxe Ocean room
- 5 nights accommodation in Moorea (breakfast included) – Hotel Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa – Panoramic Overwater Bungalow
Please ask for INC013NZ
Book this Holiday Package
- Rates are in NZD dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - City tax of XPF200 (approx. NZD3.00) per person, per day is payable direct to hotels (subject to change) - Package prices include flights from Aukland, but our packages are available without international flights. - The displayed rates are valid for low season 2020. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation. -Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.