- Includes cooked breakfast daily in Taha’a
- Receive complimentary mini bar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily in Taha’a
- 5 nights Pool Beach Villa, Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa, Taha’a.
- 2 nights (First & Last) Ocean View Deluxe Room, Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts, Papeete.
- One bottle of mineral water in the room daily, free WiFi access, round trip shuttle to downtown Papeete (excludes Saturday afternoons & Sunday), access to sauna, hammam & fitness centre, 10% discount on spa treatments (excludes duo treatments) and 10% discount on laundry service (excludes dry cleaning)
- Return airport coach & boat transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy airfares from Papeete to Raiatea.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF200pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF150pp/night applies for Papeete hotels)
- A mandatory daily Resort Fee of XPF1950 per room per night applies at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts paid directly to the resort upon check in.
- $5299pp for travel 01 to 30 Apr 2024, 01 to 20 Dec 2024 & 04 Jan 2025 to 31 Mar 2025
- $6099pp for travel 01 May 2024 to 30 Nov 2024 & 21 Dec 2024 to 03 Jan 2025
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists
Book this Holiday Package
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly) and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos, direct deposit, or cleared cheque – QCard & Credit Card prices are available. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and can be up to 100% after booking is confirmed. Our prices exclude international airfares unless otherwise stated, however should airfares be purchased they are usually non-refundable, non-transferable, name changes are not permitted, include all prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, require full payment for ticketing purposes at time of booking, and additional airfare rules will apply. An additional $10pp each way applies to travel in either direction on Fri, Sat or Sun. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Our land package must be booked by 31 March 2025, capacity restrictions may apply, and accommodation & airfares may not be available at time of booking. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Prices were correct as at 23 January 2024 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.