Manava Beach Resort Wedding
Say Oui in Tahiti
Only a 30 minute ferry ride across the sea of moons from the island of Tahiti, lies the beautiful island of Moorea. A wide, shallow lagoon surrounds the island’s vertical mountains where waterfalls tumble down fern-softened cliffs. Colourful, flowered and radiant, the island of Moorea is a pleasure for all senses. Be captivated by the beauty of enchanting Moorea with its amazing scenery and laid back atmosphere. The lush mountainous landscape contrasts with the crystal clear blue lagoon.
This vacation package includes
• Return economy S/class ex Auckland flying Air Tahiti Nui
• All required transfers & ferry
• 1 pre & post night staying at Le Manava Suites Resort – Tahiti in a Garden Studio*
• 5 nights at the Manava Beach Resort & Spa – Moorea in a Garden view room
Daily continental breakfast in Moorea
• Assistance with the preparation of all the administrative paperwork needed for a legal wedding in the island of Moorea
• Verification for the completion of the documents and their accuracy
• Publication within the set of time frame of your intent to marry in the local press ( as required by French law)
• Verification of accuracy by a certified translator of the required documents
• Setting of the time for the wedding ceremony with local authorities
• Provision of the 2 required witnesses
• Reportage of the ceremony by a photographer
• Setting up coral decoration in the Town Hall
• Getting all other necessary arrangements in place for the ceremony
Wedding Ceremony on the Beach includes:
• Welcome note
• Bed of flowers in room
• Fruit basket in room
• 1 bottle of champagne
• Canoe transportation to the beach
• Flower decoration under the tree
• Polynesian priest
• Dancers & musicians
• Wedding certificate
• 2 flower crowns and leis
• 2 pareos
• 2 wedding cocktails served on the beach
• 1 wedding bouquet
• Wedding photo -CD
• A romantic dinner under the stars
• Receive a Tahitian Black Pearl on arrival in Tahiti
Room/ Bungalow Options
Garden View Room: $5420 pp
Premium Garden Pool Bungalow: $5595 pp
Overwater Bungalow: $5998 pp
• *city tax and mandatory resort fees at Le Manava Suites Resort included in the package cost.
• City taxe of XPF150 per person, per day is payable direct to hotels (subject to change).
• Travelling from Wellington or Christchurch please add an extra $160 per person.
Book this Holiday Package
Sales from 01/04/19 – 20/03/20. Travel dates up to 31/03/20. All costs are NZ$ per person on a share basis. Prices were correct as of 01/04/19 based on an exchange rate of 68, and are subject to currency fluctuations, airline tax movement & subject to availability at the time of booking. Airfare: Air Tahiti Nui Economy – S – Class – . For departure ex Wellington or Christchurch please add $180 per person based on the cheapest available airfare and is subject to availability. Min/max stays apply. All short stay package are based on a maximum of 5 night’s stay. Airfare ex Wellington or Christchurch.: Flying Air New Zealand domestic. $160 return airfare per person is based on the cheapest fare available at the time of packaging. Class fare for this airfare is based on travelling in S/class. If S/class not available, airfare class level will have to be recalculate. Tahiti Travel Specialists will quote you the next cheapest available fare. Your final package cost will reflect this extra charge. Please note is an overnight stay in Auckland if required is at passengers own expenses. Air Tahiti domestic fare is based on the cheapest available at the time of packaging. Not all flights have a connection to/from outer islands, an extra overnight stay in Tahiti may be required at an additional charge. Please note that airline generates ticketing time limit which is earlier will over ride this. All PNRS without BONA FIDE TKT NOS are subject to auto cancellation by the airline system. Airfare are none refundable, non-transferable and name changes are not permitted. Taxes: Local tax of XPF 150 (approximately $1.80) for at hotels per person per night is not included and is payable direct to the properties upon checkout. This city tax is 200CFP per person per night when staying in Bora Bora. Manava Suites Resort Tahiti as well as Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort have a mandatory resort fee. This resort fee is not included in the packages. *Some packages may not be valid during Festive Seasons, or resorts have mandatory Christmas and/or New Year Eve dinner and this will be added to the package cost. Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise. Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this. *Package based on twin share. . ** Le Manava honeymoon option based on a return on Sunday out of Tahiti. Valid for travel 01Jul19 – 31Mar’20,supplement may be required during the Festive Seasons 19 Dec’19 – 9Jan’20. Min 4 nights / Max 1 year. Airfares are based on return economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete flying Air Tahiti Nui Airlines in S/class.. Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passenger own expense. Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars. Accommodation: Prices are per person, share twin unless otherwise specified. Supplements apply for higher grades of accommodation. Wedding: not available on Sunday. Legal Wedding: Legal weddings have to take place in the City Hall by law, which is why there is a separate legal wedding followed by a ceremonial wedding in the location of your choice. The legal wedding packages do not include the cost of translated paper work that need to be sent to the City Hall in advance. Prices are based on cash or Eftpos payment only, are subject to currency fluctuations and may be amended or withdrawn at any time. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. We welcome ALL major credit cards, however a credit card processing fee will apply. Amendment and cancellation fees apply. For more information please contact Tahiti Travel Specialists
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.