Discover Moorea’s beauty with our best value Holiday package: Our Travel Designers have prepared a special itinerary at the best value for money for you to explore one of the South Pacific’s gems.
The Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea**** is built on a 21 acres waterfront property with a lovely white sand beach, close to the village of Maharepa & only a few minutes away from famous Cook’s Bay.
This Polynesian-style hotel features 64 bungalows spread in the gardens and over the lagoon, and 30 rooms (some with kitchen facilities) with ocean or garden view in the main building.
Comfort at a killer price! Snorkelling and sunset cocktails await…
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- International Airfare Auckland-Papeete-Auckland with Air Tahiti Nui
- Traditional Welcome Flower Lei/Meet & Greet service on arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Round trip ferry papeete-moorea-papeete
- 1 night accommodation in Tahiti (breakfast included) – Hotel Manava Suite resort Tahiti – Garden Studio
- 5 nights accommodation in Moorea (breakfast included) – Manava Suite Resort a Spa Moorea – Garden Room
Please ask for INC012NZ
Book this Holiday Package
- Rates are in NZD dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - City tax of XPF200 (approx. NZD3.00) per person, per day is payable direct to hotels (subject to change) - Package prices include flights from Aukland, but our packages are available without international flights. - The displayed rates are valid for low season 2020. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.