Rangiroa! The second largest atoll in French Polynesia…
An intriguing paradox encompassing a French vineyard and winery as well as being an international mecca for divers.
Rangiroa delivers on all aspects from its exceptional marine fauna featuring sharks, ray mantas, dolphins, turtles, barracudas to indulgent relaxation in an intimate 5 star luxury resort..
Our travel experts will know how to assist you!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Auckland on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 1 night in Tahiti (breakfast included) – Tahiti Airport Motel – Standard Room
- 5 nights in Rangiroa with daily breakfast – Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa – Overwater Bungalow
- 1 night in Tahiti – Tahiti Airport Motel – Standard Room
Please ask for SPE12NZ
Book this Holiday Package
- Rates are in NZD dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - City tax of XPF200 (approx. NZD3.00) per person, per day is payable direct to hotels (subject to change) - Package prices include flights from Aukland, but our packages are available without international flights. - The displayed rates are valid for low season 2019. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.