Please note international airfares are additional
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa will be closed from 01 Dec 2019 to 26 Apr 2020 while they undergo a major renovation, click here for details
- Includes cooked breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- Pay $799per adult to upgrade to an Overwater Bungalow at Bora Bora *
- 5 nights Pool Garden Villa, Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, Bora Bora.
- 2 nights (First & Last) Ocean View Deluxe Room, Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort, Papeete.
- One bottle of mineral water in the room daily, free WiFi access, round trip shuttle to downtown Papeete (excludes Saturday afternoons & Sunday), access to sauna, hammam & fitness centre, 10% discount on spa treatments (excludes duo treatments) and 10% discount on laundry service (excludes dry cleaning)
- Return airport coach & boat transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Bora Bora hotels)
- *Excludes travel from 27 Apr 2020 when you pay $999per adult.
- Please ask Our Specialists for kids prices
- From 01 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2019
- $3399pp for travel 27 Apr 2020 to 31 May 2020
- $4299pp for travel 01 Jun 2020 to 31 Jul 2020
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Book this Holiday Package
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return domestic economy class airfares in Tahiti, all prepayable taxes, surcharges & levies, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly) and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos, direct deposit, or cleared cheque – QCard & Credit Card prices are available. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and can be up to 100% after booking is confirmed. Our prices exclude international airfares unless otherwise stated, however should airfares be purchased they are usually non-refundable, non-transferable, name changes are not permitted, include all prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, require full payment for ticketing purposes at time of booking, and additional airfare rules will apply. An additional $10pp each way applies to travel in either direction on Fri, Sat or Sun. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Our land package must be booked by 30 June 2020, capacity restrictions may apply, and accommodation & airfares may not be available at time of booking. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Prices were correct as at 12 September 2019 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.