An authentic South seas honeymoon on a private catamaran cruise.
Visit islands in an intimate romantic setting exploring their generous nature and the local Polynesians. Enjoy the tranquility of the open sea as you discover Raiatea, Huahine and Taha’a climaxing in a stunning stay at the newly renovated 5 star Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Auckland on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti (breakfast included) – Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort – Ocean View Room with jacuzzi
- 3-nights private catamaran cruise to Raiatea, Huahine and/or Tahaa with full board – Dream Yacht Charter – Private cruise
- 2 nights accommodations on Bora Bora (breakfast & dinner included) – Conrad Bora Bora Nui – Overwater Villa
Please ask for HON981
Book this Holiday Package
- Rates are in NZD dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - City tax of XPF200 (approx. NZD3.00) per person, per day is payable direct to hotels (subject to change) - Package prices include flights from Aukland, but our packages are available without international flights. - The displayed rates are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation. -Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation. - To benefit of those honeymoon rates, a wedding certificate not older than 6 months must be presented upon registration. This period may be extended in some cases. Please contact us for further details.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.