Embark on a sunny adventure and participate in the 5th edition of the Air Tahiti Nui Paddle Royal Race on March the 30th 2019 in Tahiti!
Paddle athletes from French Polynesia as well as the international scene will be at the rendezvous! Novices from all around the world are also welcome! Athletes, families and the public will get to enjoy this day to discover and immerse themselves in the exciting world of stand-up paddle and prone! On the program, many races throughout the day, local entertainment and a warm atmosphere!
By booking your flights directly with Air Tahiti Nui, you and your companions will benefit from great discounts on your tickets! Don’ wait to register!
And why not take advantage of this opportunity to organize around this colorful day a stay out of the ordinary! We are here to create with you the getaway of your dreams!
THIS HOLIDAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- Round-trip Ferry crossing between Tahiti and Moorea
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 4 nights with American Breakfast at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Garden View Room
- 3 nights with American Breakfast at the Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa in a Lanai Room
- Air Tahiti Nui Paddle Royal Race – Registration Package: participation to the race(s) (of your choice), a lycra or t-shirt, a cap, access to the concert and other activities, a meal, a drink. Not included: transfers
- Several races on the program :
– Long distance SUP élite – 14km (rigid and inflatable)
– Long distance SUP novice – 5km (rigid and inflatable)
– Long distance Prone élite – 14km
– Long distance Prone novice – 5km
– Tama race (from 6 to 11 yrs old) – 500m
Ask for special offer SEVNZ10
Book this Holiday Package
This package does not include : - City taxes of approx. $2-5 per person/per night - Meals not appearing on the program - Tips *Price per person, based on double occupancy **Rate calculated during the low season 2019
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.