Get up close and personal with the Polynesian people and culture on the atolls of Rangiroa and Tikehau!
Be seduced by the uniqueness of staying in a traditional Polynesian Guest House. An authentic blend of local, noble materials and the Tahitian decorative flair!
Join in on fishing expeditions, learn about the multiple uses of a coconut (and how to open one), scuba dive in the limpid waters and savor a simple meal of grilled lobster and fish with local vegetables.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip airfare from Auckland on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 1 night on Tahiti (with breakfast) – Tahiti Airport Motel – Room
- 3 nights on Rangiroa with daily breakfast and dinner – Les Relais de Josephine – Bungalow
- 3 nights on Tikehau with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner – Ninamu Resort – Bungalow
- 1 night on Tahiti – Tahiti airport Motel – Room
Please ask for PEN61NZ
Book this Holiday Package
- Rates are in NZD dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - City tax of XPF200 (approx. NZD3.00) per person, per day is payable direct to hotels (subject to change) - Package prices include flights from Aukland, but our packages are available without international flights. - The displayed rates are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.